Panel from the 2013 global conference about opportunities for business and investment in Africa at the Milken-Institut, California, US.
The Initiative for Global Development IGD has it’s own YouTube-Channel, with a lot of interesting films, videos and discussions about business all over the world.
Swiss-Cham-Africa welcomes partner and associate sponsors to develop and enhance event opportunities as well as advertising on the swisscham-africa.ch website and digital newsletter.
We do prioritise member affiliation and are open to discuss other third party associations.
Contact us now for further information or to book an appointment to discuss opportunities with our Chamber-Members.
The core competence of our board-members and other key members are covering the following business areas or services in various African Countries (see Board in About us)
- Engeneering / Infrastructure
- Water treatment / Distribution
- Logistics (to, from and in Africa)
- With our connections we can also offer help in finding good lawyers.
- Practical experience in Africa
- Contact to a substantial network
- We also can give support from Africa to Switzerland
- We can set up a company in Ghana / Nigeria as a turnkey-project
- We meet our members at informal lunches Basler Stamm at the Safran Zunft
- We carry out basic Market Research Studies in Nigeria and Ghana
- We can follow projects as project manager, team leader or member
- We organize Exhibitions in close cooperation with our local partners e.g. in Cameroun